Who we are
We are Push. A leading eCommerce and technology services company for the world’s major entertainment brands. Founded in 2005, we pride ourselves on being forward-looking, dynamic and innovative.
We are a team of 40 people working across technology, eCommerce, delivery and customer service to ensure high standards for clients and customers alike. And we’re growing.
Our culture is fast paced and collaborative. We love learning and we’re constantly developing and exploring new technologies and approaches to continuously improve what we do – inside and out.
We’ve been a distributed business from the day we started. It’s really important to us to stay connected and we get together regularly for company and team meetings, learning sessions and celebrations too.
We’re currently looking for new and exceptional talent to join our existing team and to grow and develop with us. Come join us at Push.
You’ll be working in the Product & Design Team. We work closely with clients to research, create, design and deliver products aligned with our clients values, brand and audience. We’re part of the Delivery team which includes eCommerce and Ops.
The Product & Design Coordinator is key to connecting the processes and people that deliver successful product launches. From initial conversation, through research, and on to retail; ensuring the correct process and documentation is in place whilst building solid and trusting relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues along the way.
Success in this role is about striking a balance of a creative and process-driven approach across these main areas:
- Understanding and managing the product development process to ensure successful delivery.
- Pro-actively building and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Researching and developing ideas and creative solutions.
- Working with clients to ideate and conceive a range of products to help them build their brands.
- Planning marketing strategies and executing marketing plans.
- Working with the Sales Team to ensure our client’s requirements are met.
- Liaising with Client Services to make sure deliverables are set and successfully completed.
- Running and maintaining the production of a wide range of products including apparel, beauty products, homeware and paper goods.
Your Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong commercial experience in an eCommerce role (no specific sector, 2 years +).
- Experience of either buying or product development in a fashion and/or youth facing environment.
- Good knowledge of Google Suite, Shopify, HTML, SEO, Google Analytics.
- Able to run a profit and loss for product ranges.
We also look for
Across the board at Push we look for people who are great communicators with a positive, can-do approach to work and life. Keen learners and generous collaborators who share what they know to help our business continuously improve and grow.
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising work.
- Experience of working within a distributed and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work proactively, methodically and at speed.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and work on several projects simultaneously
- A strong commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering above expectations
- Ability to successfully manage multiple incoming/outgoing communications across Slack, email etc.
We are offering
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Experience working at the cutting edge of technology
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Working from home
All our roles require full Right to Work in the UK.You’ll need a quiet, dedicated space at home to work, free from distractions.
A reliable high-speed broadband connection is a must.